Sunday, December 20, 2020

To One of The Boys I Loved Before

 

I know that you're entitled to your choice, same as I am to mine.

My choice that chose you.

I know that you're entitled to your choice.

I just wished you'd chosen me too.

I'm so happy for your happiness though. I guess that makes my choice love.

I guess that makes my choice the hard road.

The road that gives you my blessing.

The road that is content in your happiness.

You deserve to be happy, if not with me, then with someone else.

Someone else who brings all the love and beauty and color and sunshine into your life.

Because that is all I ever wanted for you.

That is why I ever wanted you.

Wherever in the world you are tonight, I hope you’re happy and loved and appreciated.

And I sincerely hope you’re in love: it’s the very best feeling in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment