Tuesday, March 23, 2010

...how do you catch the wind and keep it down?!

Why am I having this feeling, like I'm not really here?! It feels like I'm kinda floating just above the surface. I dnt really feel like my mind's at work ryt now. Well, that's bad in itself (my boss had better not get wind of it!), but it's even worse cos I'm not sure of where my mind really is! It's not at home, it's not in the past tinking of some experience, it's not in the future, dreaming of some fantasy, it's not on some crazy idea cooking, it's not on some new story taking form, I can't seem to locate it! I just keep felling like I'm floating above everything and everyone and its like my emotions too are half as intense as they should be, at least as they usually are. So, Tope is floating around like Casper! cool!!! lol!!!

Hmmmnnnn, as usual, my life has been somewhat crazy!!! and Tope has the guts to just float around all the craziness!!! it's like watching a not so gud movie and then snoozing off on it while the sights and sounds play on in ur sub-conscious. So, Eidhoven sent me bad news, due to no fault of mine. Mum would be so, so relieved, and I'm disappointed (I know I am, even if I'm not feeling so much ryt now) cos I met all their criteria (and even beat dm hands down), applied ages before and all, it had to be a silly skirmish btwn dm and british council (of wch, BC is much too tite to mk such mistakes) dt ruined all my well laid out plans!!! maybe its a gud tn i'm floating cos dt news alone wld av crushed me and i dunno aw i wld av handled it.....
So, it's Brunnel or noffing ds year...hmmmnnn. well, lemme look on the bright side, uk's just 12 months, and with Dimps in the picture, all my plans HAVE to change!!!!! cant imagine going away for 2 years now, not to talk of not coming back at all!!!! Now I've just got to get a hold of Tope and bring her ryt back here so I can get to tink and make new plans...trouble is, she's like a silly, naughty child and won't make catching her easy! Talk about trying to catch the wind!!!! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment