Saturday, January 26, 2013

Different Shades Of Grey

In a world of bright, vibrant colour, I feel like Victor Frankenstein, living in shades of grey and
lightening white.
It's like being in a whole different universe from everything and everyone else and I'm
wondering why no one else seems capable of seeing into my head!
Heard Christine Caine's message on Hillsong's website. Shame I missed the service! She said
the heart was the key. God found David, a man after His own heart... Where on earth have I
put mine?! A dozen different places. Time to retrieve the key, cos none of them was worth
shattering it over. Nothing is.
I wonder if some things are genetic. I pray my little girl does better than me. Find me a magic
bean Jack, and maybe I'll sail away to Never land with Wendy and the lost boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment