Friday, October 22, 2010

Mary had a 2 - 1 - 1!!!

Was on Bus 211 this morning as usual, hating the cold and wondering for the millionth time who sent me message oh!!! Was settling in for the hour long journey that at first I had hated but fortunately or unfortunately I've become indifferent to, when this lady came on the bus pushing a pram with the cutest little thing in it! Lovely blue eyes, blond pigtails and a beautiful pink coat to complete the picture. She was probably as bored and pissed about the ride and the cold as I was 'cos she kept fidgeting and fussing until her mom gave up and ignored her. But rather than sulk like I did (my bad!) she started to sing. I guess she was bored with having a sweet, meek little lamb, so she decided to get a bus of her very own! So the nursery rhyme became:

Mary had a 2 - 1 - 1, 2 - 1 - 1, 2 - 1 - 1, 2 - 1 - 1


Mary had a 2 - 1 - 1, 2 - 1 - 1, 2 - 1 - 1, 2 - 1 - 1


Mary had a 2 - 1 - 1....

she paused at this point, probably wondering what to put in. At that moment, our eyes met and we both dissolved in silly giggles! Yeah, you know, I got looks from the other passengers but I really didn't care and neither did she. I felt real good afterwards and the rest of the hour wasn't so bad. Imagine having to learn from a 3 year old how to loosen up and enjoy every moment, even a dreadfully cold ride to school...it was really humbling! So, now, Tipsy's got a 2 - 1 - 1..... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment