Sunday, October 9, 2011

Friendship mii toh sure ju!!!!!



Eye see, I knose!!!
Hmmmnnn...we took this picture during watch-night service in 2006 I think...as always, we sat upstairs in the gallery and goofed around all night with the others. We took this picture with my loooong Nec phone! :) I don't think I've been able to go through another singing of "Awa yin O" without tearing up...

 This was your birthday 2005 or 2006, it was either election day  or voters' registration or sumfing lyk dat, so we had to stay home. I remember the sleep over, how we didn't actually sleep cos your fone rang off the hook...I think it was the year Ty-Fajj did the shout out to you on live radio...choi, remember your room and all the looooong gists...





This was way back, Easter of year two, that musta been 2005, we both got to church extra early, from your place I think, and we were the only ones in the basement and we had to escape from the mosquitoes!!!

...this was one of those Saturdays, after rehearsals in the basement, setting up for service the next day...hmmmnnn, that looks like Deji Obagbenro and I can bet I remember that fone in ur waist band!!!
Bi-yo-la, Oyinda, Toyin Fajj, GYO, Tayo n Ayodotun
 you and the Y-Family in your final year



..some more basement sturvingz!!! ;D choi! I miss those saturday runs! I can imagine what you were saying here: "...you're just a fish!"



this was one of those days in the Sunday school. We were probably decorating for an event...remember the night we stayed there till about 11 and then I think the whole thing fell down!!!

your final year Trad day...
the caption on this pic read "modelicious Tayo", im no lie!

...with the Y family



hmmmnnn, year 3 I think (MTH), and that luks lyk GYO in the corner!!!



this was in Mayowa Adekoya's house 
during his birthday, I think in 2005


 

 

with Bj
this was when we were setting up for Pejus Buffday, 2005 I think
"....ehn?! Na wah oh!!!"

 I think this was taken at the Amund's place


Weird enough, I remember you going to Iya-Ahmed's place in Bariga to get these braids done! :s

 with Peju on a Sunday




with Mayowa Adekoya, Bluetooth sturvingz!
with Shola and Bi-yo-la!
with Yinka Amund




...wish there had been camera fones when we were kids, there would have been some really interesting pics to put up!!! ;D All those Girls' Brigade days, Youth Council camps, Sunday School, Easter Picnics, Bazaars...



  ...this was the last day I saw you alive... Boy's Brigade enrolment,19th August 2007...


 SAF FYB Dinner

...this, however is how I remember you - beautiful, full of life, mischievous, large-hearted, inspired, creative, very naughty...that is why this is a celebration of life, something to look at and smile and be happy, it's something to bring back sweet and fond memories, a reminder of the fact that you live on in our hearts and out tots and that not even death can take away the impact you had on so many lives...luv you Babes, somehow, it feels like we're looking over these pics together, having a laugh. Ore mii toh behd, sleep tight! <3
250384-091007


No comments:

Post a Comment